Sunday, August 10, 2014

Seven Day Water Fast (Day 7)

I was too tired to post last night so here is my final post for my seven day water fast.  On Saturday I wasn't very hungry and I actually felt good.  I have noticed that it's hard to take deep breaths.  I also get out of breath very easily.  I also don't sleep very well.  I didn't sleep hardly at all on Friday night and last night.  Most of the night I just laid there with my eyes closed and tossed and turned a lot.

I was kind of upset because when I weighed myself on Saturday morning I had only lost about 1/2 a lb, but this morning I lost 2 lbs.  That makes a total weight loss of 12 lbs in 7 days :-).  I'm happy with that.

The first thing I ate this morning before church was a little watermelon.  It was soooo good.  Mmm mmm.  Then after church I made myself a lemon ginger blast.  I put in kale, dandelion, romaine, cilantro, parsley, mint, fennel, cucumber, ginger, lemon, apple, & a piece of a habanero pepper.  Oh man was it good!  That little bit of spice from the habanero was perfect, delicious!  We had to run an errand with my husband and then when we got home I had a bowl of watermelon with lemon squeezed on top and sprinkled with cayenne pepper.  It was very good.  I can't wait to have the grapes, cherries, and yellow mangoes I bought.  Maybe tomorrow I'll have a salad for dinner :-).

This picture isn't me.  Just to give you an idea of watermelon with lemon and cayenne.

No comments: