Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Seven Day Water Fast (Day 4)

Well today was a little better, but we had a horrible incident that made the day awful.
Unfortunately I didn't close the gate to our back yard all the way when I took out our trash bins and our dog ran off.  Drove around for hours looking for him, passed out flyers, called shelters, went to vet offices, posted him on lost dog website, went to a shelter and looked at all the found dogs... nothing :-(.  Hopefully he turns up soon, uninjured.

As for my fasting, it went OK, but I'm exhausted because all the stress from the dog incident.  I'm still a little hungry, but I'm maintaining and only drinking distilled water.  I started having a craving for top ramen for some reason.  I LOVE top ramen, but I know it's so bad so I very rarely eat it and when I do it's only a few bites.  Also been wanting Suzy Q's.. you remember Suzy Q's?  They're those hostess cakes with the two chocolate cake layers on the top and bottom with a white creamy filling in the middle, Mmm.  I haven't had one for years and for some reason I can never find them at the store, I guess that's a blessing in disguise.

I'm trying to plan what I'm going to have on Sunday when the fast is over, but I think I'm going to do just juice from my juicer for a few days and then slowly add in a smoothie, and then soup and salad.  I really don't want to regain the weight I lost.  You won't believe it, but when I stepped on the scale this morning I lost 3 lbs since yesterday, wow!  That makes a total of 6 lbs so far, awesome!

No comments: