Friday, August 8, 2014

Seven Day Water Fast (Day 6)

Well today was better than the previous 5.  I think my body is saying, "Fine if you're not going to eat any stinkin' food then forget it, I'm not hungry anymore."  LOL

I went to the grocery store today to buy all the stuff for juicing and eating next week.  Got 2 watermelons, Mmm, and lots of vegetables and fruit for juicing.  I love fruits and vegetables, but they looked even better than usual.  Sprouts had the yellow mangoes again :-).  They were out for a few weeks, but they're back.  I like regular mangoes, but the yellow ones are only in season once a year and they are WAY better!

There's a juice called Lemon Ginger Blast I learned from a video on YouTube.  The guy talks a lot, but I agree with most of what he says in his videos.  He has tons of raw vegan recipes that are very good.  Watch the video about how to make the juice here.  There are a lot of ingredients and I don't put everything he puts in, but mine is similar.

When I weighed myself this morning I had lost 3 lbs since yesterday, WOW!  That makes a total weight loss of 10 lbs in 5 days.  Super cool!

No comments: